Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Office Visit...

I brought Caitlyn dearie to my office when she was 6 weeks old to visit all my wonderful colleagues. I am already beginning to miss them all! Some of them were so nice to come by my place when Caitlyn was only 1 week old just to see the lil' angel and showering her with even more gifts! Caitlyn is really one blessed lil' girl with so many aunties and uncles doting on her! Anyway, she is really so appreciative for all the wonderful gifts and well -wishes, my Lil' Cupcake told me that we must really get something nice for the whole Department. So when I brought her to the office that day, we gave all the nice aunties and uncles these very pretty little cupcakes! They are really very sweet (literally too!) and pretty...just like my lil' angel...

"Thank you for the wonderful pressies and well-wishes! I hope you enjoy the cupcakes as much as Mommy & Daddy are enjoying theirs!" - Caitlyn

No comments: