Thursday, June 7, 2007

Best Friends...

Isn't Lil' Leon adorable! He is one of my bestest friend's son and he's 8 months older than Lil' Angel. When we realised that I was pregnant with a princess, Adeline and I got all excited and said that we can matchmake our lil' ones! Good idea indeed! Hahaha. However, from the rate Lil' Angel is growing physically, she looks like she will be catching up with Leon soon! Guess they can only remain as friends unless they don't mind each other's size!

Since I am on the topic of best friends, I'll like to share my amazing story about Adeline and myself. We have been friends since we were in Primary 2, when we were all of 8 years old. We became best pals at 10 but sort of lost touch after we graduated from Secondary school. When we met again by chance, we were both in university and studying in Australia. We also got married almost the same time and gave birth around the same time too! How's this for coincidence?

I'll share a quote from another of my bestest friends, Sheila - "They say that over time, husbands and wives become more and more like each other. However, it seems that there is also a special kind of connection between good friends of many many years "

1 comment:

rantingsofaworkingmother said...

yo best friend, i'm spending friday night going through your blog and all the entries.
i must say you are really the better half between us bff's cos you really know how to remember little details about everything.
it has been 25 wonderful years, more years than we know our hubbies, and closer than sisters!
love always.. me.