Monday, June 18, 2007

First Wedding...

As promised in my posting last week, here's a picutre of Lil' Angel in her pretty dress and cardigan, with Mommy & Daddy!

Caitlyn dearie attended her first wedding function yesterday. It was Jasmine's and Jason's wedding banquet at the Meritus Mandarin Hotel. I must say that she is quite a fearless lil' girl! She didn't even blink an eye when the ballroom was darkened for the first dish. There were even "disco" lights and the fanfare music but that didn't bother her one bit. When it was time for the ever so noisy "YumMMM SenggGG", she didn't even stir! I was the one who was afraid that she will be frighten! What a worry-wart Mommy is, ya?

The only time she cried during the wedding was when she demanded for milk - when I was savouring the shark's fin...I know I know...you wanted a taste of shark's fin flavoured milk, right?

No comments: