Friday, June 22, 2007

Do-Nutzzz!

This afternoon, we went to VivoCity...for the 2nd time this week! Hmmm....better make full use of my time to shop and do whatever I want before Mommy dearest returns to work in 10 days time!! Sigh...can't bear the thought of being separated from Lil' Angel the whole day!

Anyway, we never really did cover the whole mall each time we go cos it's just too big, and should I say - messy! Today, we happened to walk past Vinco Donut and since Donuts are the latest craze now, we decided to QQQQQ up to buy some too. The Q didn't look very long, that's why we decided to join in the Q. However, their service is soooo slow...we still had to wait for about 20 minutes! There's hubby & Caitlyn dearest queuing...while Mommy stands one side to snap some pix!

By my standard, 20 minutes of waiting is really looong, and my verdict - I will only Q five minutes, max for the donuts. No doubt the texture of the donuts is nice - soft and light, but the chocolate flavours are nothing spectacular. The only one which I really like is the SkyBerry Donut. It's actually blueberry jam in the middle with icing sugar - a good mix of sweet and sour. Ate it not too long ago, hmmm...no wonder Lil' Angel keeps demanding for milk now!

No comments: