Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dressing Up...

Honestly, I am so glad that I got a little girl and not a boy cos I can doll up my lil' girl! In another of my attempts to train her to be a natural in front of the camera, mean Mommy made Lil' Angel sit up hugging a stuffed toy in a new dress! Doesn't she look so sweet in the pretty frock? I got this very pretty dress for her when we were shopping. It was so irresistably pretty that I just had to buy it, though she already has so many clothes! I have created some precious space in my wardrobe to hang angel's pretty dresses but very soon, she will be throwing out all my clothes to make space for hers!
Anyway, I have decided to let her wear the dress when she attends her first wedding in a week's time. I will definitely take a picture of her that day and post it for all to see! I have even bought a cardigan to match her dress! Angel, you are all set to attend the first wedding and one more step closer to being a model for advertisements!

No comments: