Sunday, June 3, 2007

End of Confinement!!

How time flies! It's been one month since Baby Caitlyn was born and it's time to say "Byeee" to the confinement lady. I am thankful that I had her for the first month as it has given me some time to settle down with a new person who is totally dependent on me. The days leading to the confinement lady's departure left me feeling apprehensive - Will I be able to cope? Will I know how to bathe baby?

Well, another month has passed and I am pleased to say that we are still surviving and I am managing OK!

After sending the confinement lady off, we headed back to my house to visit her grandpop! This is Caitlyn's first trip back to my house! Her great-grandma, grandaunt, granduncle, aunties, uncle and cousins were there to welcome her! We all went to Penang Place for dinner, Caitlyn's 1st at a restaurant.

No comments: