Thursday, June 7, 2007

BabyBjorn Carrier...

Dear Lil' Angel gets cranky like Mommy if she stays home all day! She loves to go out so I try to bring her out everyday if possible. It is actually quite easy to bring her out as I will carry her in her BabyBjorn - whoever invented it is a genius and my friend, Adeline who lent it to me is a Bigger genius! Caitlyn dearie likes being in the carrier and she can sleep through the whole shopping trip! Look at her sleeping so sweetly. She, the Milk Monster will not even wake up for her milk! She is really very considerate as she doesn't want to disturb me shopping. Thanks girl! But wait! Who am I shopping for?? Not myself but Caitlyn dearest! Hmm...what a tricky lil' girl! You know that Mommy will buy you pretty clothes and interesting toys each time we shop right?

No comments: