Sunday, June 3, 2007

Lil' "Angel" At Night...

This is our lil' Angel in the middle of the night with her eyes wide opened! Truthfully, she is no angel when it comes to this time of the day (or should I say night?) as she does not sleep! You can sway and bounce all you want, she does not sleep. Try putting her in her cot, she will cry! The only way with some hope of getting her to sleep - let her latch on to me in the lying position - hopefully she will doze off while feeding but usually, its me who dozes off and I will wake up finding her still latched on to me but still awake! Urrrghhh!!


And her cries are no laughing matter. Her cries are so loud (bet she has powerful lungs!) it's as though she has been tortured! Thank goodness we are not living in an apartment or the neighbours will be %$*@! and #%$* at us! This tee definitely suits her to the T! Hee hee! Doesn't she just look mischievous??

No comments: