Sunday, June 3, 2007

The First Outing...

Does bringing baby for her 1st week check-up at the paediatrician considered a first outing? Definitely! After being stuck at home for a week, we are finally going out!! Even to see the PD only, I'm happy!! I got Caitlyn dearie dressed up in her nice outfit which I bought from Mothercare and her little booties from Pumpkin Patch. I stocked her diaper bag with all the necessary items - diapers, wet wipes, changing mat, another set of clothing and we are all ready to go! Well, I wasn't really sure if she was just as excited as me since she fell asleep even before we left the house (see picture above)!

This picture was taken at the PD where the nurse measured her weight and height. Caitlyn dearie grew about 2cm and put on 500g in a week! The PD gave Caitlyn's growth the thumbs up and told us that she was eating and sleeping well. Thank God for blessing her with good health!

No comments: