Sunday, June 3, 2007

Great Grandma Visiting Angel...

My grandma visited Caitlyn and me on baby's 12th day. She and my aunty prepared vinegar pig trotters specially for me. Though I never fancied this dish, I ate it cos they had been so busy visiting my grandpa in hospital yet still found the time to prepare the trotters. I could feel the warmth and love in the dish! Thanks Por Por and Kummo! Grandma was so happy to see her 3rd great-granddaughter. Look at her smile carrying Caitlyn baby.

Sadly, I was informed the next day that Grandpa had passed away. I didn't have the chance to visit him when he was hospitalised and attend the funeral as I was in confinement. Well, at least he knew that Caitlyn has arrived and I'm glad that he doesn't have to suffer any longer. You will always be remembered, Ah-gong!

No comments: