Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Foot!

The photo frame above is given by my best friend, Wendy, on Caitlyn's 1st month baby shower. It's a very meaningful gift as you can place baby's photo on one side and baby's foot imprinted on clay on the other side . And we'll be able to remember just how tiny Lil' Angel's feet were when she was a newborn, forever!

Anyway, Wendy wasn't able to attend Caitlyn's 1st month party as she was flying back from Switzerland on the day of the party. However, she took a cab all the way to my place in the evening just to pass me the photo frame as she was worried that Caitlyn's feet will grow too big - her intention was to have the imprint as a newborn's foot. Thanks Wendy, you are the best! However, I only did the imprint of Baby's foot today! Errrr...Lil' Angel is already 10 weeks old today...that's about 6 weeks since I got the photo frame!! I'm really sorry about it, Wendy! But with the diaper changes and all...

Don't kill me ok? At least I FINALLY got down to doing it, right?? And here's the proof...hehehe...



No comments: