Friday, October 24, 2008

Sydney Day 7 - Bondi Beach...

And so after the yummy Korean buffet lunch, we set off for Bondi Beach! Finally the good weather is back again!

Shopping at Bondi! No...I'm not that crazy about shopping, just that we forgot to bring our towels along so we'll need to get one. I can't believe how much they are selling their towels for! Most of them are going for AUD18 and above...well, I finally managed to find one that is nice and at a "steal" for...AUD12! Will show off the towel later...kekeke...

We can't wait to hit the beach!

What were we thinking? Bringing the stroller to the beach??

The forever hungry seagulls surrounding the picnic-ers! What a sight!

Lil' Angel waiting for Daddy to finish his poopy business...nice tiles!

Sigh...what's taking Daddy so long?

We are finally at BONDI BEACH!

My Future Lil' Life Guard! Looks quite pro, eh? Ok, will sign her up for swimming lessons soon!

Lungs Training...

Doing some warm up exercises...

Neck exercises...

Looking out for potential dangers...

Looking all directions...

Providing directions...

Enough of being a life guard...time to play!

Lil' Angel feeling the fine grains of sand...

Let's go play with the water...

It was high tide and the waves were BIG...Lil' Angel wasn't impressed as she got hit by the waves!

I don't want to play with the water, Mommy!!

Lil' Angel is unhappy...just for a little while!

Smile, Caitlyn!

This is the best smile for the moment...

What about this smile?

Lil' Angel seems like she is deep in thoughts...

Lil' Angel is happy once again!

Blowing kisses to everybody...

Very relaxed...not very glamorous though!

Looking at Daddy building sandcastle...

This is the AUD12 towel that I bought...not bad, ya!

Lil' Angel testing the softness of the towel...

Digging sand with my hands is fun...

But now...I have sand coated hands...

Ohhhh...you naughty sand...

Daddy seems to be so engrossed looking at the waves...I want to take a look too...

Hey Mommy! It's really therapeutic looking at the waves...

I love this picture!

Hello Mommy! Do you like this picture of me too?

Where's Daddy?

He's off to wave-watching again...

Lil' Angel tries her very best to go near the water...but each time the water comes in...she will run back!

Runnnnn!

I love the beach! I want to be a Beach Babe...

Lil' Angel is Daddy's Beach Babe!

No comments: