Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lil' Leon Comes to Visit...

Lil' Leon and family came over specially to give me my belated birthday pressie! Yay...I can play with Leon again! Thank you Leon for the nice pressie...I love it very very much!

Lil' Leon and his Daddy playing Super Mario Kart...look at how serious the two boys are...

Lil' Leon decided that it is more fun playing with Lil' Angel instead. He had so much fun playing with her that he didn't mind his Mommy and Daddy going out for dinner without him...

Both the kids were glued to the "Thomas the Train" show on tv...

Lil' Leon enjoying himself. Come and sit with me, Caitlyn...

Hmmm...I wonder what he was whispering to Lil' Angel...

Lil' Angel not very pleased with Lil' Leon leaving the sofa...

They are in a dilemma...to watch tv or doodle?

"I can do BOTH!" says Lil' Leon...

No comments: