Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sydney Day 4 - Chatswood & Hornsby...

Going to Sydney and staying at my Grandaunt's & Granduncle's is like going back to my second home...so I feel very "xian" (lazy) going out everyday. I was even too lazy to plan an itinerary for our Sydney trip...we just decide on where we wanna go the night before, or when I wake up! Grandaunt's place is surrounded by lots of trees and the air is really fresh, so I just like to "nua" (relax) in the house!

Anyway, after eating our super late breakfast and surfing the net, we finally decided to make a trip to Chatswood Shopping Mall for our late buffet lunch at a Korean Restaurant (Daddy's fave!). Daddy wasn't in a shopping mood (hmmm...but when is he ever!) so we didn't get to shop at Chatswood. Instead, Daddy dropped us off at Hornsby Shopping Mall and he drove back to Grandaunt's place. In the evening, they came to pick Lil' Angel & me up and we went to a Japanese Restaurant nearby as Aunty Yoke Inn & Uncle Paul wanted to give us a treat!

Lil' Angel in the restaurant...she was in a naughty mood that evening...she didn't want to eat and wanted to get off the high chair. She is doing the "I can go all Soft & Limp" act in the picture above...

Mommy's Granduncle & Grandaunt...

Aunty Yoke Inn & Uncle Paul...thanks for the delicious dinner!

Mommy's yummy Salmon and Unagi Sushi...

Aunty Yoke Inn's Bento set...

Daddy's bowl of Sashimi with Rice...

All silly Lil' Angel ate were the shredded lettuce that were actually the garnishing for the dishes!

Hmmmph...I am a healthy girl...what's so silly about that?

No comments: