Friday, October 17, 2008

Melbourne Day 9 - Melbourne Royal Botanical Gardens & St Kilda's Beach...

We will be meeting Aunty Sylvia, Lil' Ala and Lil' Isa for a picnic lunch at the Melbourne Royal Botanical Gardens. Thank God for the gorgeous weather today...it's just perfect for a picnic!

We just arrived at the Gardens. Lil' Angel is finding it too sunny!

Lil' Angel looks like a golf pro...errr, but where's the club?

I dunno too, Mommy...

Forget about the club, do I look pretty wearing the hat?

Let's see what the Lil' Birdie says...

It said that I look good with my hat!

Lil' Birdie No.2 thinks so too!

For saying that I look good wearing the hat, I shall sing you a song, Birdie!

Huh...are you calling me?

Oh...Daddy is calling me...

Daddy wants to wear my hat!

Ohhh...the wind blew the hat away...

My HAT!!

Gotcha!

Admiring the pretty Garden...

Mommy...come over here...

Look!

There are so many fishes in the pond...

Lil' Angel exploring the Gardens...

Taking a leisurely stroll...

Beautiful lake...

Ahhh...it's getting warm...I need to air my head alittle...

Oh Mr Sun...could you please hide behind the clouds?

Mr Sun is not going to hide...I better go and find a shadier spot instead...

Much better!

Lil' Angel wandering off and kissing us goodbye!

I'm getting tired...

I better go and find the rest...

Ahhh...finally I can rest my feet...

Ball!

A bench will be more comfy to read my book...

Just perfect!

Lil' Angel is engrossed...

It's quite boring sitting here by myself. I'll go and find my friends...

It's more fun reading with friends!

Mommy...would you like to join me?

Definitely!

Ahhhh...Daddy captured Lil' Angel!

Hello Mommy!

Hey Isa...what are you eating?

Cheese? Hmmm...not interested...

I'll just drink water...

We are enjoying our picnic! Aunty Sylvia settled our lunch while Mommy brought the snacks...

Lil' Angel enjoying her Tiny Teddies cookies...

Munching and enjoying the pretty view...

And looking at the duckies waddling in the pond...

My Favourite!

Too much cookies...thirsty...

Putting the cap back...

Siesta Time...

It was over in less than a minute!

All recharged and running around again!

That's a nice tumbler you've got, Isa...

May I take a look at it?

Lil' Isa loves the Tiny Teddies cookies too....

Let's hold hands!

Walk...Walk...Ooooohhhh how sweet!

Enjoying each other's company...

And they are both holding on to their packet of cookies...

Which flavour is yours?

Lil' Angel chasing the birds...

They all flew away! No more birds!

Hahahaha!

I frightened the little birds!

Lil' Angel was getting tired...

This is what happens when you try to take a picture with three small kids...

End of picnic...time to go...

Pack Up, Pack Up...Everybody, Everywhere...

After the picnic, we headed back to St Kilda's. We bought the largest cup of ice-cream...

And we went to Nando's for tea. This is Mommy's...it's about AUD5.00+ for this miserable chicken tigh...

And AUD8.00+ for a even more pathetic portion! Unbelievable!

This is the where we have been staying the past week...EasyStay...

It's a three-storey walk up apartment...

Our unit. It is tiny...but at least it's clean...
View of St Kilda's from the rooftop...

Lil' Angel & Mommy!

Managed to capture some nice shots of Lil' Angel...

Happy!

Sweet!

Twinkle, Twinkle...

Impish...

Can you see my teeth? And my tongue?

We went to St Kilda's Beach to see the sunset...

Look over there, Caitlyn...

Admiring the sunset...

Awesome...

This is really nice!

The birds are enjoying the view too...

Strolling along the Beach...

Daddy is trying to be funny...

Stop tickling me, DADDY!!

I love this picture!

Nine days flew by so quickly...and it's our last night in Melbourne...

1 comment:

Keira Ang said...

wah.. u really behind leh... quick, catch up soon.

btw, i love st kilda's too. kekekeke.. wonder when we will head to melb and sydney. ya, under 2 ticket is fast running out of time. the joy of travelling under 2. haiz!
good news is that at least i will still manage to clock in 1 more next mth :)