Saturday, March 28, 2009

Glady's 2nd Birthday Party...

We were invited to Lil' Gladys' Second Birthday Party @ with a pinch of salt. It's a really nice and cozy cafe and Aunty Gene & Uncle Eric booked the whole cafe for the party! How cool!

Love the decor of the cafe...

The Birthday Princess...

The cafe...nicely decorated! It's Balloons Galore!

Everything is so cute...cute menu...cute tables...

Our Lil' Pressie for Lil' Gladys...

Introducing Gladys...the Birthday Girl!

Lil' Claire...

Ashrel Gor Gor with Daddy...

Lil' Cherelle...

And Lil' Angel!!

Like real huh! Lil' Angel loves playing the piano...I can't wait to send her for piano lessons!

Wonder what they are whispering about to each other...

Oooooohhhhh...CAKES! I love to eat cakes!

Lil' Cherelle & Lil' Angel taking their animal balloons for a walk around the cafe...

Hey...I see Hello Kitty...think I will exchange my cat for the Kitty!

I love my Hello Kitty!

It's almost as BIG as me!

It ain't heavy...it's my Kitty!

Ashrel Gor Gor...what are you eating?

Hahaha...the dalmatian is flying...

The Birthday Cake!

Everyone singing the Birthday Song to the Birthday Girl...

Huffing & Puffing...

Picture with the Birthday Girl...

Lil' Angel was very fascinated by the bubble balloon that Daddy is blowing...

Artistic shot!

Poor doggy got stuck in the tree!

We had a great time at the party with the great company and yummy food! Thank you Gladys for inviting us...a Very Happy Happy Birthday to You!! *Muacks!*

No comments: