Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friends...

Lil' Angel is a very happy Angel today because she had lunch followed by shopping with her three good friends...Lil' Cherelle, Lil' Keira & Lil' Gladys! It has been such a long while since we all got together...and as always, we had a great time! We decided on Pepper Lunch for lunch...

The three princesses on their thrones! How cute...the next table of ladies couldn't stop sneaking little peeks at them!

Half way through lunch, I noticed that our Section was Closed! Must be our noisy kids! Hahaha!

Lil' Angel was good...she sat on the high chair throughout lunch, self-fed herself and finished whatever that was in her bowl! How rare! I was so happy!

Lil' Angel wants to introduce her pals...

Lil' Keira...

Lil' Gladys...

Lil' Cherelle...

Keira: What are you doing, Caitlyn?
Caitlyn: I am drawing...

Keira: I can draw too...let me show you!

A Mischievous looking Angel and a Serious looking Keira...

Hey...don't disturb us...we are drawing...

Both girls hard at work...

Eh, Keira...what are you drawing?

It's abstract art...let me show you!

Wah...really abstract! Can copy copy?

Quiet...both of them back to drawing again...

Caitlyn: I can also do abstract art!
Keira: Aye...don't copy me leh...

Nevermind lah...good friends ya? You copy mine, I copy yours...

Come come, don't be upset already, I help you to draw, ok?

Phew...luckily she likes my drawing...

Yay...Aunty Michelle showing us how to write the number TWO...

Caitlyn...I am not upset...here, let me share my salad with you...

BIG HUG for my friend Kiera!

After lunch...we went shopping....

Lil' Angel spotted her friends on the kiddy rides and insisted on getting off her stroller...

Lil' Cherelle & Lil' Gladys driving the truck...

While Lil' Angel set on the Sesame Street ride by herself cos she didn't want to share her vehicle with anyone...

Hmmmmph....this ride is mine, Mine, MINE!

1 comment:

Keira Ang said...

too bad, i had to leave, otherwise, i sure who loves going onto the bus with elmo and big bird again! kekekeke