Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun At The Playground...

It's a warm & sunny day today so we brought Lil' Angel to the playground...

I like sitting in the swing...

Wayyyy Up High...Wayyyy Down Low...

But best of all, I love the slides the most!

I can almost slide down the proper way myself!

Lil' Angel exploring the playground...

Looking here, looking there...

Applauding for herself cos she thought that she has done something clever!

She's obviously enjoying herself!

Lil' Angel taking a little stroll around the playground. She likes to wander and explore places by herself!

Whenever she sees something fun or interesting...she'll run away and forget about Mommy!

Of cos I NEVER forget Mommy! See...I am back to take a picture with you!!

After a fun time at the playground, we went to the river nearby to see the geese and goslings..the goslings are sooooo cuuuute!

We fed them Organic Apple Cinnamon Morning O's...

Sorry Caitlyn that you had to share some of your yummy snack with the geese! I'm sure you are more than happy to, right?

No comments: