Tuesday, May 6, 2008

At The Playground...

The weather was really nice after we left the Museum of Science so we decided to head to the playground...

Peek-a-boo! Mommy can see you!

Lil' Angel was very attracted to this bouncy see-saw...she kept going to it but she didn't quite like to sit on it though...

Hello! Are you looking at me?

Mommy trying to take some artistic shots again...

Hey...Mommy didn't capture my mouth!

Can you guess which finger this is?

Time to play something else...

Hmmm...what should I play next?

Slide! I like to sit on the slide...so does Lil' Jenin!

Look at how happy she is! I want to have a go at it too!!

Yipee!! I am at the top!

Whooosh! This is sooo fun!

This is my new friend Aya...she's a very sweet girl...

See...she even lets me put my finger in her mouth...

No comments: