Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Boston Children's Museum...

We went to The Boston Children's Museum with Lil' Jenin and Baby Naia. Lil' Angel loves going to the Museum as there are lots of things to play...

Lil' Angel observing the things going on around her...

That's Baby Naia in the trolley! Cute!

Lil' Jenin and Baby Naia in the rowboat...

Lil' Angel is playing with the Magnetic Color Maze...it's good as it promotes concentration skill...

Welcome to Arthur's Kitchen...

This is a make believe kitchen! Kids will love this kitchen...there are all kinds of foods, kitchen ware and a dining set...this is so FUN!

Ta-Da! I think I can make popcorn out of this!

Lil' Angel ventured out of the kitchen...

I asked her to pat the dog and she did!

Next to the water feature...the kids were all so cute donning the red aprons...

I wonder what will happen if I poke the water fountain?

Lil' Angel looking at the lil' boy playing with the water wheel...

Hmmm...Lil' Angel thinks she got it all figured out!

Observing the water wheel turning...

Lil' Angel enjoyed herself so much that she didn't want to leave!

Ok...time to take a break after a day of fun at the Museum!

1 comment:

Keira Ang said...

I wanna go to the musuem to !!!

sob...sobbb...

never mind at least, mummi bringing me to the bird park this sat :)

beta than nothin!

your frend,
keira