Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Smoothie...

Lil' Angel is pretty well-fed now and it's showing. Besides boiling nutritious soups for her, I blend yummy smoothies for her too! And she loves it! I love it too! Our highly nutritious smoothies have no added sugar, no preservatives, no artificial colourings or flavourings...only fresh fruits and ice!

Smoothie of the Day...Mango, Banana, Strawberries and Blueberries...jam-packed with Anti-Oxidants and Vitamin C!

And not forgetting a few ice-cubes! (The picture above depicts the left over fruits as I did not take a picture when I blended the first round of smoothie! The container was too small to fit in all the fruits)!

Before Blending...

Yummy Smoothie!

Lil' Angel's verdict: It's yummy and refreshing! I love this delicious smoothie...it's NUMBER ONE (see picture)!

No worries about Lil' Angel not meeting her daily fruit requirement!

No comments: