Thursday, July 23, 2009

Awwwwwwwwww...

After class today, we popped by Aunty Jane's place to visit her and see Baby Zachary who is barely three weeks old! Baby Zac is sooooo cute but we didn't manage to take any pictures of him as our camera ran out of battery! Never mind, we will visit them again...and soon!

I didn't carry Baby Zac as I was afraid that Lil' Angel will be jealous and start acting up again. But Lil' Angel did seem to like the baby...she kept looking at him and told me that she likes Baby Zac! Hmmm...but then again, it may be a different story if I carried him...

After our visit, we went to Holland Village to grab some groceries. I was pushing Lil' Angel in the shopping cart when my lil' toe accidentally hit the wheel of the cart! OooooOOoooohhhhh...it was pretty painful and I went OoooOOhhhOoooohhh AhHHHhhhahhh (yeah...sounded alittle like a Gorilla) for awhile.

As I was changing Lil' Angel when we got home, she spotted my little toe and said in the most empathising tone..."Mommy's toe hit trolley, painful! Cait Cait pat pat and sayang Mommy..." and she went on to stroke my lil' toe...*awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...*

My Lil' Angel is so sweeeeet!

3 comments:

Keira Ang said...

poor cait, you know what Keira also hurt her toe on thursday, kena her big toe until blue black.

Caitlyn's Mommy said...

It's actually poor Mommy, not poor Cait cos I was the one whose toe got hurt! LOL!

MaMa Loo said...

Is ur little toe better now Caitlyn mummy?