Friday, January 9, 2009

Mommy's Lil' Helper...

Nowadays, Lil' Angel loves to help out (but she loves to mess up too!) whenever she can. She will help return items that are misplaced, throw the rubbish, place her dirty laundry in her pail, pack her toys (not often enough tho'!)...and today's the best! We were leaving Gong Gong's place for home and we've got lots of things to carry down to the car. I left my handbag and Lil' Angel's lunch bag on the floor so that I could pick up the heavy bags first. Lil' Angel seeing that we have so much stuff to carry, went over to pick up the lunch bag. I suddenly realised that my Lil' Angel is a baby no more...so I asked her to carry my handbag as well and she did!

Tada! My Lil' Helper with the two bags!

Waiting for Daddy to put all the bags into the car boot...

Hey Mommy...anymore bags that you want me to carry?

Thank you, Lil' Angel...

2 comments:

D boys' Mum said...

she looks so tai tai! good training!

She-Cat said...

Lol...her waiting-for-daddy pose is so cute!!! Sigh...I miss those days when I had my 2 sisters as my little slaves...*oops* I mean, HELPERS ;o). But hey...now I have hubby instead ;o).