Monday, January 19, 2009

Ah-Gou Is Back!

Yay! Ah-Gou Adeline is back from freezing Colorado for the Chinese New Year hols! I haven't seen Ah-Gou since June...that's more than six months ago but I do remember her and I can address her (Gou-Gou) too!

Naughty Lil' Angel didn't want to have her picture taken! She's trying to escape from Gou-Gou...

I'm not looking...I'm not looking...

All my pressies! Thank you Gou-Gou for lugging back so many toys and clothes for me! Thank you for my talking, singing, story telling, playing games, huggable Bear for my belated Christmas pressie! I have yet to think of a name for him...must do so fast cos Mr Bear knows my name too! Thank you for the nice OshKosh clothes though they are a tad big...but I grow pretty fast so I should be able to fit into them in the not so far future. And Mommy thanks you for bringing back all the BULKY toys that she ordered online for ME!

No comments: