Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ikea...

We went to Ikea this afternoon as we needed to get some stuff from there. Since we were there, I thought that it will be a good idea to let Lil' Caitlyn have some fun at the playground...I'm pretty sure she meets the minimum height requirement of 90cm (she may be about 2cm shy from 90cm but don't think they will notice) but Daddy didn't want to let her play in there cos there were some kids which appeared pretty rowdy. So poor Lil' Angel could only look in from the outside...

Hello...anyone there?

She spotted two jie-jies in the indoor play area...

I can get a better view from up here!

I hear some voices below...let me check them out...

I wonder who's there...

Taking a closer look...

She spotted yet another kid!

If you find Lil' Angel's blouse familiar...well, that's because it used to be a dress (size 3m) when she was much much younger! Talk about maximising the mileage of her clothes!

There...the "blouse" was a dress when Lil' Angel was 6 months old!

No comments: