Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shopping @ Costco...

Today we went to Costco to shop for goodies! It is a BIG BIG MegaMart and everything goes at almost wholesale prices...but of cos that means we have to buy in BULK and when you buy in BULK, the trolley has to be BIG too...

See...the trolley is so BIG, it can even sit the both of us!

We are beginning to like each other very much now...

We know each other...when asked where is Caitlyn, Jenin will point to me...when asked where is Jenin...I will point to her!

See...how loving!

After shopping, we went to Chuck E Cheese for some refreshments. Here Caitlyn...help me hold on to my keys while I eat...

Okies...no problem!

1 comment:

Keira Ang said...

i love shopping at costco too ! i remembered the amount of things we loaded and brot back to share with our frends everytime juz before we head back home!

*hint* kekekekeke