Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wrentham Village Premium Outlets...

We (or should I say "I") were all set to hit the factory outlets at Wrentham Village. But of cos we must load our tummies first and we made a stop at Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' Donuts are found in almost every corner of Boston. I remember that I used to like the donuts so much when the chain was in Singapore but I was utterly disappointed by the donuts now...it isn't nice at all...to me at least...

Lil' Angel with Daddy outside the shop...


Yipee...Mommy's so happy at Wrenthem Village. This is actually our second time here in 3 days! The first time, Mommy couldn't complete her shopping as I was super cranky and Daddy wasn't with us. Which is why we are back this time with Daddy too...to help carry the shopping and me!

How can anybody resist such good deals?

Mommy happily shopping while I was in slumberland! We have been here for a few hours already! Look at my pram...

A closer look! Shopping bags and more shopping bags...where is the pram???

I hope Mommy is finally done with the shopping. Hey...why am I complaining??? 80% of the stuff are mine! Heehee...thanks Mommy!!

No comments: