Monday, February 25, 2008

Close Shave!

SIGH...in my last post, I was blogging about the wonders of having a car, right?? Well, what I didn't mention was that I almost got blinded...by the car door!
I was busy unloading the groceries and the baby out of the car when I turned my head really fast and SMACKED right into the corner of the car door! My glasses got the full impact of the hit and it smashed and I got cut!! Ouuuuchhh!!! There was blood dripping from just above my eye! Thank God that I didn't get cut in the eye!
I'm sure you are curious as to where I got cut and how I look now...so there you go...
A close up picture of my damaged glasses...


4 comments:

Keira Ang said...

yikes ! when u were telling me the other day, i din realised that it was the car door, thot u meant the house door.
be careful ya :)

aBs_vOdka said...

wow! close shave! hope it wasn't a deep cut and luckily you were wearing glasses! imagine what that would have done to your eye!

She-Cat said...

Wow...didn't know you wanted to be a pirate ;o)! Ok, jokes aside, good you're ok, though.

Angelyn Tay said...

U got the wound disinfected? watch what you eat ok? Also, refrian from dark soy sauce. take care!