Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Boots...

So my previous post was about having to bring lots of things along whenever we go out. Therefore, it is not surprising if things get misplaced or left behind. It's inevitable no matter how hard you try to be careful or remember.

See the pretty boot(s) I got from Mothercare for Lil' Angel? I absolutely love it and I was soooo upset when I realised that one of the boots was missing from Lil' Angel's foot! I knew that the boot must have dropped out either in the shop selling birthday cakes and party stuff or outside the shop. So we quickly called the store to ask them to help us look for it and give us a call if they do find it. Unfortunately, no one called back and we decided to go back the next day...

Yes, yes, yes...we found the boot at the parking bay just outside the shop but to my horror...the poor boot was rolled over many many many times!

Tyre markings on the boot!

The boot was out of shape!

Anyway, I brought the boot home, gave it a good scrubbing, perk it back to its original shape and hey presto...it looks like 85% of what it used to be! I am sooooo HAPPY!!

Surprisingly, after being rolled over so many times, the boot escaped with only minor scratches! This proves that the boot is of high quality! It's definitely a good buy!

3 comments:

She-Cat said...

Mummy to the resue! Not a bad job in resurrecting that shoe indeed ;o)!

Keira Ang said...

boy, am i impressed by your work!

Good job!

michelle

Angelyn Tay said...

Well done Super mum! No wonder everyone's impressed. You have either become a very good photographer, or you really did a good job cleaning the boot.