Saturday, November 21, 2009

Orientation...

I can't believe that we are attending Lil' Angel's Pre-Nursery Orientation today! Our Lil' Angel is growing up so fast! Wasn't I just in the delivery suite not too long ago?
We were pretty excited about the Orientation as this is after all, our first time attending a School Orientation for our kid! We were looking forward to meeting the Principal and Teachers, what the curriculum will be like, as well as seeing how Lil' Angel will take to the school environment. We like the Principal for her dynamism and enthusiasm as well as taking a keen interest in moulding the students. She also arranged for the teachers to bring the kids to their respective classes so as to free us parents and let us get a feel of how the first day of school will be like!
I am proud to report that Lil' Angel didn't have separation anxiety and when I peeped into the classroom, I saw my Lil' Angel happily colouring a dinosaur, playing with her classmates and teacher! Well Done Caitlyn! I do hope that you will stay happy when school officially starts in February 2010! I am sure you will have lots of fun!

1 comment:

Keira Ang said...

so cait starting in jan ? where is the school ?