Monday, December 15, 2008

Sentosa...

We realised that Lil' Angel hasn't been to the beaches at Sentosa to play before so we decided to bring her there today. We reckoned that the beach should not be crowded today as it's a Monday. It is indeed the perfect day to be at the beach...it was not crowded and the weather was just perfect! We asked cousins Nicole and Natalie to meet us there too...

Walking towards Pelawan Beach...

Hurry up, Mommy!

Lil' Angel couldn't wait to play...but we have not found our perfect spot yet...

Lil' Angel catching up with Daddy...

Very mischievous looking...

Kicking the sand with her crocs...

Looking at the beach babes playing volleyball...

She was so interested in this girl taking pictures that I had to drag her away...

We finally found our perfect spot. Lil' Angel was glad!

Hey...where's the water?

I must have poured out all the water and forgot about it...

Digging the sand with my green spade is more fun...

Dig...dig...dig...

Natalie jie jie...could you please help me get some water please?

Nicole jie jie...please hold my hat for me...

Anybody wants to go near the water with me?

ANYONE?

Ohhhh...Nicole jie jie went off without me...

I better run after her...

Playing with Natalie...

Scoop...scoop...scoop...

They were happily playing with the sand...

Lil' Angel exploring the beach...

She saw Nicole and Natalie building sandcastles...

And she joined in...

I like to play with sand...

I can dig my hands into the sand...

Grab a handful of sand...

Lift my hands in the air...

AND...

IT'S RAINING SAND!

Look at all the sand on Lil' Angel's hair...

Notti Daddy...

Hahahahaa...I don't want to drink her milk!

Who's that funny looking man over there?

The olden days policeman...

He's quite cute, eh?

My favourite...the slide!

That was fun!

One more time...

Down the slide once more!

Let me see if I can go up the slide this way...

There's a water feature for the kids and Lil' Angel likes playing here...

Running in and out of the water...

This is cool...

Arrrgh...I hope she didn't drink any water...

She went crazy splashing the water...

Enjoying herself thoroughly...

Mommy & Daddy joined in the fun too...

WHOOooOOsh! I like it! One more time...one more time!

Ok...here we goooooo!

No comments: