Friday, December 26, 2008

Lunch With Aunty Fadilah & Aunty Diana...

It's been such a long time since we last saw Aunty Fadilah & Aunty Diana so we were glad that we managed to arrange lunch together this afternoon! We met at the Airport Terminal 2 and decided on Fish & Co....

Fadilah & Diana...Mommy's very very good friends!

Since they are such good friends with Mommy, I will not stand on ceremony...I shall help myself to Aunty Diana's fish...

And FRIES!! YUMMMMMMY!!! Mommy still does not allow me to eat fries cos it's filled with trans fat and salt...so if I am lucky, I get to eat about THREE fries...

Lil' Angel savouring the fry...

After we were done with lunch, Lil' Angel insisted on going to the viewing gallery to see the aeroplanes...

Wow...the aeroplane is HUGE!

Mommy...when are we going to take the aeroplane again?

I'm not leaving unless we get on the plane!

No comments: