Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally...


I have finally finished blogging on our Aussie Holiday! See, even Lil 'Angel is so happy for me! Sorry Folks for taking such a long time to keep you updated on our happenings! It was only a two-and-a-half week holiday but it took me almost two MONTHS to blog about it!

From today...I shall try to keep the blog as updated as possible...I will begin with updating the most current events and squeeze in some older posts here and there!

Anyway, Lil' Angel & Me are oh so looking forward to the New Year! Why? Because I have signed her up for swimming lessons and classes at Julia Gabriel. Ooooh...the classes should be fun, Fun, FUN! I do hope that she will enjoy the classes!

In the mean time, here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

No comments: