Saturday, September 13, 2008

Monthly Gathering...

Every month, we will meet up with Mommy's side of the family for lunch. We are back from Boston just in time for this month's gathering and we are very excited cos we are finally meeting my newest cousin, Yue En for the first time! She arrived on 8 April 2008 - so we are just one year and 2 days apart!
Baby Yue En is such a cutie! She is only 5 months and she is really really ROUND! Aunty Eunice said that Yue En's appetite is really good!

This is my G-Aunt (aka Grandaunt) taking a picture with all her grand-nieces...

Picture with my cousins Nicole & Natalie. Please excuse my grouchy look...must be the weather!

My cousins - my playmates!

Lil' Angel hasn't seen her cousins for EIGHT months but she could click with them immediately! I think that she still remembers them though she was only nine-and-a-half months when she last saw them.

No comments: