Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lil' Cherelle Comes to Visit...

This afternoon, Lil' Cherelle & her Mommy came over to our place to chill out. They came just as I fell asleep, so Lil' Cherelle decided to join me in Lala Land too...

Sleeping on Mommy's & Daddy's comfy bed...

It's PLAYTIME! We got up after less than an hour's sleep...and we were brimming with energy!

Lil' Cherelle checking out all my toys in my cot...

While I just sit her to relax...

Seems like Lil' Cherelle likes my cot a lot!

Since it was such a hot day, we decided to go for some splashing fun in my private pool...

My rainbow pool...it can still accommodate more kids! I must ask more friends over next time!

Wow...Mommy placed so many toys in here for us!

Ahhh...the letter "X"...

Look Cherelle...I found a fish net!

Ooooh...Ducks! Can I eat them?

1 comment:

Keira Ang said...

my 2 frends looks like they are having soooooooooo much fun!!!

haiz.... i dun have such luck to join in :(