Sunday, September 21, 2008

Botanical Gardens...

Daddy had a Function at the Botanical Gardens this morning and Lil' Angel & me got invited too. Of cos we went along...this should be Lil' Angel's first visit to the Gardens!

Lil' Angel looking at all the trees and plants...

It's a hot day...good thing there are so many trees here to provide some shade!

Look Everybody...I can stand on ONE leg!

Hey...did you guys see that?? I can stand on ONE leg, you know??

See..I can climb the railings too...

I think I can be a gymnast when I am older!

Let's see what else I can do...

I can push and pull my stroller with one hand...

And play Peek-a-Boo with it too...

I really like pushing my stroller...

It's one of my favourite activities...

I love open spaces cos I love to run around...

And I can do some stretching exercises...

Taiji as well...

Looking at the pond...

Pretty water lilies...

Mommy and Me!

Lil' Angel scooting off again...

Ooops! Mommy says picking nose with a finger in public is very rude...

What about TWO fingers??

The function is over...Daddy says it's time to go...

A tired Angel after all the running!

No comments: