Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mommies Meet Up...

After taking the Singapore Flyer and meeting Mommy's ex-colleagues for lunch, we went to Shokodu Japanese Food Bazzar at Raffles City to meet up with all my April friends! It has been such a long time since we saw them! It was the perfect meeting place as there was a kids' area with lots of toys and a slide to keep the kids entertained.

Anyway, I wasn't as keen as Mommy to meet my friends (oops!) ...I decided to take my nap just when we reached the Bazaar! And I had one of the longest nap...about 2 hours! I woke up just in time to take the group picture though!

Babies Galore!

Lil' Angel playing with Lil' Ashton's toy...

Lil' Kaizer joining in...

Lil' Angel trying to get Lil' Kaizer to hold on to her leash...

Kaizer...can you please hold on to the leash??

Hurry up, Kaizer...

That's the way, Kaizer!

Lil' Cherelle & Lil' Angel sitting on the chairs waiting for Mommy to give them yummy Apple Crisps...

Look at all my friends enjoying the Apple Crisps!

No comments: