Thursday, September 4, 2008

Friends...

It is Lil' Angel's last play date with all her friends...awwwwwww! We are sad...no...Depressed is more like it! So this will be a photo-intensive post to remember all my friends...

A group picture is a MUST! Don't they all look so adorable together?

Lil' Angel couldn't wait to play...

Thank you Lil' Eva & Lil' Max for the farewell pressies!

Playing Peek-a-Boo with Lil' Jenin...

Ahhhh...my sweet friend!

My adorable friend and Aunty!

Mmmmm...this cookie is yummy!

Aya...could I please have a sip? The cookie is making me thirsty...

When will I see my friends again?

Lil' Angel was holding on to this bottle of mineral water as if it was very valuable...

Of cos Mommy! Water is a valuable resource, isn't it?

And I know how to twist the cap open!

My handsome friend, Finley...

Lil' Angel still holding on to the bottle...

Lil' Angel doing the catwalk...or it looks like it...

No snacks??

Hmmm...these twigs look quite yummy...even Baby Naia is eating it...

Let me try...

Yucks...it doesn't taste good!

I'll go and play some more...

Arrrrgh...fell on my tummy!

Lil' Jenin loves my stroller too! We like to push it together...

Jenin...thank you for the lovely card and book! I will always think of you whenever Mommy reads it to me!

And thank you Naia for the Good Night Boston book...I will think of you too!

Aya...I love the Horton Hears a Who! Book too...awwww...you are all making me cry...

My friends...

I will not forget all of you! *Sobz*...

No comments: