Sunday, January 6, 2008

Wedding!

It's Mommy's ex-colleague...Aunty Wendy's wedding today! She is one of our faithful blog readers and she simply adores me! The wedding invitation says "Mommy Cindy & Baby Caitlyn are warmly invited...", so Mommy brought me along for the Dinner. Just the 2 of us! Daddy dearest was so nice to send us to and fro from the Mandarin Hotel! Thanks Daddy!
Lil' Angel was pretty good throughout the Dinner. All I had to do was to feed her with her Gerber puffs and bread while I was savouring the yummy shark's fin and abalone. When she was restless from sitting too long in the high chair, my ex-colleagues entertained and carried her and she was pacified! I'm so proud of you, Baby!

The pretty bride and us!

Aunty Dawn and Lil' Angel. She seems to like Dawn! Must be the cute hairdo!

Aunty Angelyn! Thank you for entertaining me while Mommy was enjoying the savoury fare!

Lil' Angel just couldn't keep still...that's why the picture turned out blur...

No comments: