Thursday, January 10, 2008

Gathering...

We had our usual Babies & Mommies gathering today @ Raffles City. It's always so fun meeting up cos our babies will play together and we never fail to take out our cameras to take shots of them! And they always entertain us with their antics...

Lil' Claire & Lil' Angel. They enjoy each other's company and they are gym mates too!

Lil' Angel: Claire...would you like to help me wash my hair?
Lil' Claire: Okie...that will be fun!

Lil' Claire: Mommy...please pass me the shampoo...

Lil' Claire: This is the way we wash our hair, wash our hair, wash our hair...
Lil' Angel: The head massage feels good!

Lil' Claire: There...all done!
Lil' Angel: Thanks Claire! Wonderful job!


Lil' Angel was so pleased with her hair that she went on to take some more pictures. Here's one with Lil' Joanie...
And sweet sweet Cherelle...

A nice group picture! Oh oh...Lil' Gladys is not in the picture...she was sleeping!

Another nice shot!

Sigh...I'm gonna miss all my friends when I'm away...*sobz*...

No comments: