Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fun! Fun! Fun!

This afternoon, we went to Aunty Suk Mae's house. I love going there cos I love playing with Lil' Douglas and Lil' Gregory! They have so many interesting toys and they've got a nice house too! Aunty Suk Mae is Mommy's best friend...she is super nice, super generous, super kind and super thoughtful...she is someone Mommy can always count on! I like her too!

Lil' Angel with Lil' Douglas and Lil' Gregory...

They are sitting by the pond admiring the fishes and terrapins...

I like Lil' Douglas!

That's Lil' Douglas and Lil' Gregory in the pool. Hey...wait for me!!

Here I come! Wow...the pool is filled with toys!

Soaking up the sun...a little tan will be nice!

Urrrgghh...I've just got splashed by Lil' Douglas!

Hmmm..what's this? Oh...a fishing rod!

Can someone please explain to me how to use the rod? This way??

Ooohhh...so I'm supposed to be holding it this way huh? Thanks for enlightening!

Mommy trying to be artistic...

Heehee...this must be the tiniest float!

Hmmm....I can't decide which I like better...the fish or the float...

It's so fun swimming and playing with my friends!

Ok...Mommy says it's time to get out of the water! What a pity! I want to play more!

All zonked out after the swim. Ahhhh...it's so comfy sleeping on the beanbag...

No comments: