Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Toothiepegs...

It has been for quite a few months...Lil' Angel has been taking almost everything she can lay her hands on and putting them in her mouth! My guess is that she's teething...so she just needs something to relieve the uncomfyness. However, everything goes into her mouth except her teether! Good thing I remember that I got her a box of Bellamy's Organic Toothiepegs some time back... stashed somewhere in the refrigerator so I gave one to her (just the ideal soother for her as she loves to snack)...

It's tasteless, it's hard and it's cold...but I like it! I can chew on it all day...and just can't seem to finish it!

I hope Baileys (our doggie) doesn't come and snatch it away from meeeee! Wait Baileys...I will give you the remaining peg when I get tired of chewing it!!

No comments: