Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beachfront Dining...

I have started Lil' Angel on fish porridge for dinner for almost a month now...that is...when she was about 6.5months old. She didn't quite like it initially but she's much better with it now...it could be because she's getting more used to the taste of fish or Mommy's fish porridge cooking skill has improved! Another possibility is that she prefers to have her dinner by the beach! I have been feeding her by the beach the past week and her appetite has increased quite a bit!

Mommy's Recipe - Organic Brown Rice Fish Porridge with Carrot & Sweet Potato...yummy!!

Caitlyn dearie enjoying the porridge and sea breeze...

Lil' Angel loves to look at the sea and people at the park while eating...

And of cos looking at Mommy too!

What a satisfying dinner! I love my porridge!! Don't I look like a little kitten who just had a nice juicy fish?

No comments: