Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Breakfast @ Ikea...

Since I became a full time mommy one-and-a-half months ago, I have not got out of bed earlier than 9a.m! I'm actually pretty impressed that I was able to wake up at an unearthly hour of 5:30a.m to sterilize Lil' Angel's milk bottles and breastpump when I was working!

Last Friday, we had to send Mom to the National Skin Centre at 8a.m in the morning...so we took the opportunity to go for breakfast @ Ikea after that.

Yipee! Breakfast @ Ikea on a nice cooling morning...I rarely get up so early too!

And we had a table by the window...just so that I can enjoy the view!

3 sets of breakfast?? One for Daddy, one for Mommy...and one must be for me!!! Nooo??? Oh...Daddy & Mommy said that the sets are so cheap...they are both sharing all 3 sets!! Hmmph!

One more photo before we go...

No comments: