Saturday, November 24, 2007

Babies Galore!

Lil' Angel and Mommy went to Coffee Club @ Marina Square to meet up with the usual April babies & mommies. We had loads of fun catching up and updating each other of our babies' development and the food that we are filling their lil' tummies with. Today's gathering was a little rowdy cos we tried to take a group picture of the babies and knowing babies...! All the waiters and waitresses at the cafe were so amused by all the mommies snapping away at the cuties!

Babies Kaizer, Claire, Cherelle, Caitlyn & Gladys
Awwww...don't they look so cute and innocent? They are so little yet they already have so many friends!

Baby Kaizer and Lil' Angel having a lil' discussion...seems like Baby Kaizer is interested in Lil' Angel teething hand...

Baby Kaizer: May I try your hand...errr...I mean the teething hand?
Lil' Angel: Sure! It has my saliva...hee hee!

Baby Kaizer: It's yummy...nevermind the saliva. I must ask my Mommy to buy one for me too!

No comments: