Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nice Day...

It was a nice day today so we decided to go to the park opposite our apartment to enjoy the wonderful weather!

Lil' Jenin & Lil' Angel...

Lil' Jenin: Let's play CATCHING, Caitlyn!

Lil' Angel: Ok...I'm ready!

Lil' Angel: Catch me if you can!

Lil' Jenin: Caught you!

Ooohhhh...a Doggy! All the babies were attracted to their fluffy pal...

But Lil' Angel was attracted to someone else...

Uncle Omar...Baby Naia's Daddy! He can whistle with a grass!

Uncle Omar showing Lil' Angel how it is done...

Lil' Angel is very intrigued...

Baby Naia decides to join in too...

I wonder what other tricks Uncle Omar knows...

Uncle Omar...could you show us more tricks please?

Okay...let me see...

Wow! Uncle Omar can juggle mobile phones!

I wonder how he does that...

Maybe I can learn a thing or two from this angle...

Hmmm...doesn't look too difficult...with some practice!

Uncle Omar...you are so COOL!

Baby Naia: I think my Daddy is COOL too!

The two little girls looking at Daddy/Uncle Omar in awe...

Baby Naia likes Lil' Angel's shoes...

Lil' Angel letting Baby Naia play with the Velcro on her shoes...

Ok, Baby Naia...I've to wear my shoes now...time to go home!

No comments: