Monday, August 11, 2008

The Boston Children's Museum...

Six months have whizzed by since we came to Boston! Lil' Cayden and family will also be leaving Boston end of this month. We went to the Children's Museum today and it should be our last visit to the Museum...*sob*...

First stop...to Arthur's Kitchen. Lil' Angel is eyeing the HUGE piece of cheese...

Let me try it...

Yucks...it tastes of plastic! (surprise, surprise)...

Oooh...Lil' Cayden has a loaf of bread...

Could I have some please?

I'll share my apple with you...

Oh...Lil' Cayden doesn't want the apple...

I think he prefers oranges...oh well!

Oh...I see Arthur & Family outside...

I better take a picture with them since I won't be back in a long while...

Good idea, Rabbit to record everything down!
All Set!

And don't forget the pretty garden too!

Enjoying my lunch while waiting at the bus stop...

Off to our favourite play area...the water feature...

Arjoo...may I have the duckie, please?
Here Mommy...a duckie for you!

Everyone is busy playing...

Now to steer the ship...

Lil' Cayden coming by to help steer...

Last stop - To the toddler area to play with the trains...another favourite of mine!

Lil' Arjoo playing the trains with me...I swear I didn't pull his ear!

No comments: