Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bib!

Last Friday, Lil' Angel and myself went to meet our usual April Babies & Mommies for lunch at Swensen's. We always enjoy the gathering cos Lil' Angel loves to meet her friends and Mommy likes to exchange tips with the other mommies...such as the most suitable playgroups to send our babies to, the nicest nuseries in the various malls and even the best SPOONS to feed our lil' ones with! Here are some of the pictures that I captured that day of Lil' Angel with Baby Kaizer...

Kaizer: Caitlyn...you have a very pretty bib. May I borrow it?
Caitlyn: No! No! No!

Kaizer: I don't care, I'm going to take it anyway!
Caitlyn: WAAAaHHHhhhHHHH...!

Kaizer: Heh! Heh! I got it...doesn't it look nice on me??

Caitlyn: Sigh...it actually does look better on Baby Kaizer...

1 comment:

Jane said...

caitlyn's bib is so ultra cuteeeeeee. my mum thought you did the patchwork yourself, hahaa!