Monday, October 1, 2007

Full Time Mommy!

YippppeeeeEEEE!!! I am so happy cos I am finally a Full Time Mommy! I can finally spend more time with Lil' Angel and experience with Caitlyn dearie her Firsts! We can now go for our evening walks again at East Coast Park and enjoy the sea breeze, listen to the waves crash, smell the beautiful orchids and look at the aeroplanes flying above us! We can now take our time to do everything together! No more getting up super early in the morning to pump milk for Lil' Angel's feeds for the day, no more stress from work and bosses, no more rushing through lunch and more pumping in the office, no more lugging my big blue bag with the pumping equipment in the super crowded bus in the morning!! Does this call for a celebration or what??

Of cos working has its perks too...

No. 1 is the income! Lil' Angel could have more things if I had continued working but hey...time spent with her is far better than more toys and clothes!

No. 2...I get to mix with more "normal" people i.e. my lovley colleagues, rather than mixing with fellow Mommies all the time where the conversation is usually on the topics of feeding, pooing, sleeping...but then again, I can always meet my colleagues for lunch!

No. 3...errr....I can't seem to think of any more perks! Well...this clearly shows that I have made the right move! Haahahaaha!

1 comment:

Amarmivida said...

Hey Full Time Mommy...
We miss you at office..
Hi Chi Cha Por, You took ur mummy away from us!
Quickly Grow Up.. and come to our office with your mommy for lunch!