Friday, October 1, 2010

Daddy to continue the little angels blog

Daddy had just logged onto the little angels blog and saw mommy had several draft entries with pictures already uploaded! I guess this was what mommy wanted to complete but didn't have time time or energy to do so! In any case... daddy will try to fill in the blanks and continue where mommy had left off...

In addition to this blog date, mommy wanted to comment that her lil angel has been completely toilet trained! All this thanks to Grandma's coaching and patience...thanks Grandma, they money saved will go to good use for didi's diapers instead...

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Alvin, you may not know me though we might have met once at an April's mummy xmas celebration sometimes in Dec 2007.

I always love to read Caitlyn's blog. It's filled with love that she had for Caitlyn & Evan. Hope we can see more updates, well at least once in awhile, not as frequent as Cait's mummy did previously. She always had lots of times & energy for the blog.

My 2nd girl is a prematured baby too, she will be 3 this April. She bright and cheerful, your little Evan would also be the same.

If you have any qn about handling Evan, pls let me know, I see if I could offer any help.

Take care...

Irin said...

Hi Alvin,
I am not a personal friend of Cindy but I hv been reading her blog for sometime.

Just to drop in and say take care!

Irin

Jessica said...

Hi Alvin,

I do not know Cindy personally but I am a follower of her blog ever since I had my daughter. She's almost a year younger than Caitlyn. We live in USA but we are Asians. With all the blogs that I followed, I have to say this blog is my all time favorite! Caitlyn is so beautiful and sweet. I am truly touched by Cindy and I can see she's a wonderful mommy through this blog. Thanks for updating this blog!

Take care,
Jessica

Leo said...

hi Alvin,
thks for updating.

do take care of yourself too.